Baby’s first tooth is an exciting milestone to remember and significant as the time to start using Baby’s first bristle toothbrush – The Brilliant Baby Toothbrush! A lifetime of great oral care starts at the very beginning with the “Can’t-Miss Toothbrush!”
What is the Brilliant Baby Toothbrush?
Brilliant Baby Toothbrush is the perfect first toothbrush with bristles for babies and toddlers with soft, round tip bristles and a round brush head that cleans all around the mouth as a 360 toothbrush
This toothbrush with 20,000 soft bristles not only offers successful food removal but also helps massage of baby’s gums as it cleans teeth and tongue, as compared to flat, regular, one-sided toothbrushes
Perfect For: Babies ages four months to 24 months old.
- You can use this fantastic training toothbrush for your baby at home, on the go, and as you travel.
- Babies and toddlers through two years old love this baby toothbrush that cares for their new teeth and growing mouth. Developed with an Infant Dental Clinic to help effectively care for baby’s mouth, teeth, and gums
Instructions For Care:
- You can use the brush with water only; baby toothpaste or gel is not necessary but can be added. If you prefer using some, place a small, rice grain-sized amount of tooth gel onto toothbrush bristles to brush baby’s teeth.
- Too much toothpaste or gel can affect the toothbrush bristles. Remember, young babies should not be given paste or gel that contains fluoride. We recommend Spry Tooth Gel with xylitol, Baby Buddy’s fluoride-free tooth gel that is safe for all ages and help to fight harmful bacteria in the mouth.
- When you’re finished brushing, thoroughly rinse the toothbrush bristles with warm/hot water while using a clean thumb to apply a little pressure, while rubbing against the bristles, helping to dislodge any stuck food, stain or debris. You can also clean the toothbrush with peroxide or baking soda and wash it out thoroughly with warm water
- Clean the brush handle of any dripped paste. This keeps paste buildup at bay so the handle doesn’t get crusty spots that trap germs
- Tap off excess water on the edge of the sink, removing as much as you can
- Store your toothbrush upright, not lying down, inside of a closed cabinet. Ensure that air can fully circulate around the brush head so it can completely air dry, you don’t want the bristles to retain any moisture
- Replace your toothbrush at least every 3 months or sooner if needed. Always replace your toothbrush after recovering from an illness
Size: The product measurements are: 5.50” tall x 0.50” wide x 0.5” high (handle) with a round head diameter of 12.7mm with a bristle fineness of 0.064mm. Each brush has 8 bristle layers with approximately 3,000 bristles per layer, therefore, 24,000 bristles per toothbrush head.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: Any questions? Reach us at email@example.com.