Babies grow into toddlers, toddlers grow into big kids, but, as your toddler grows, so do their mouth and their teeth. As parents, we understand how to try to keep teeth clean and prevent potential cavities. Our Brilliant Oral Care Child Toothbrushes keep your child’s mouth healthy. These toothbrushes are also a great tool to teach your kids how to take care of their own teeth.
What Is The Brilliant Child Toothbrush?
The Brilliant Child Toothbrush is a round-head toothbrush with soft bristles that is specially made for kids 2-5 years old and for use when back molars appear.
Perfect For: Kids ages 2 – 5 Years Old
- As your toddler grows into a child and their molar teeth appear, it’s time to graduate to the Brilliant Child Toothbrush – our kids toothbrush for boys and girls ages 2 to 5 years old
- The round brush head and soft round-tipped bristles go 360˚ around the brush, cleaning teeth, tongue, gums, and cheeks all at one time, at the correct 45-degree angle, no need to twist the wrist
- These brushes have over 16,000 soft bristles,10 times more bristles compared to regular, one-sided toothbrushes, better remover of food particles and plaque, effectively cleaner teeth and gums
- Easy to use at home and take with you as on-the-go oral care! Can be used with water only, no toothpaste is necessary, helpful for your child’s developing teeth
- The Brilliant Child Toothbrush images the perfect gift for stocking stuffers, rewards, and birthday gifts. This toothbrush for kids gives a full mouth cleaning
Instructions For Care:
- When you’re finished brushing, thoroughly rinse the toothbrush bristles with warm/hot water while using a clean thumb to apply a little pressure while rubbing against the bristles, helping to dislodge any stuck food, stain, or debris. You can also clean the toothbrush with peroxide or baking soda and wash it out thoroughly with warm water
- Clean the brush handle of any dripped paste. This keeps paste buildup at bay so the handle doesn’t get crusty spots that trap germs
Satisfaction Guaranteed: For any questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org